We do not store credit card details and customer details are never shared with any 3rd parties.
Descriptions, Prices and Product Information
- Unless stated otherwise, all prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable.
- Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Our special offers are subject to acceptance and are only available for a limited period of time.
- If for any reasons beyond our control we are unable to supply an item or items, or source a suitable alternative, then we will not be held responsible to that customer. In this instance,we will ensure the customer is not charged or is refunded for that item or items.
Payment and acceptance
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. We will require a deposit for the proposed works, and this will be non-refundable. A contract will be drawn up, but should any unforeseen circumstances arise and you are unable to pay the full sum of the work we reserve the right to keep your deposit.
- You will give access to the premises to any member of the company at reasonable times, so we may complete the work in accordance with this contract.
- We will be responsible for the removal of waste materials made during the installation.
- We will repair and restore any damage caused in the course of installation to the plaster, floor, rendering or brickwork immediately surrounding any area of the room, but specialised finishes, such as artex, or surrounding wallpaper or paintwork will not be undertaken.
- We accepts no responsibility for any damage resulting from structural or other defects in the property at which the installation is carried out, but any complaint or claim by the customer for compensation for any damage or alleged damage by us must be made in writing within 7 days of the project’s completion. If any complaints are made after this time, then the company will accept no liability whatsoever.
- The removal of personal belongings in the bathrooms or kitchens is your responsibility and we are not liable for any potential loss.